Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We're BAAAAAACK!

Did you miss us? Mom's all done wif dis summer vacation stuff, young beans are back in school, now it's our turn again!
Which meant we had to go to the V.E.T. the other day.

I did NOT like dat at ALL!

But I was furry smart. *preening*

See? Here's a pic of me, Cheddar, hiding in da V.E.T. office.

Okay, I knows you can't see me, because I am cleverly hiding, but I'm behind da scale.

Colby did not like da V.E.T. either. He tried to climb up the metal fing dat's used for weighing big fat goggies and woofers and he got his claws stuck and Mom had to get him down!

So, we gots out claws trimmed, too.

You know what, though? Fancy didn't mind the V.E.T. at all!

Oh, she didn't like riding in da big van, or being in a carrier (she had to share with Colby, but I got mah own because I'm so floofy).

Dis is me again, being floofy in mah carrier.


But Fancy didn't mind da V.E.T once we got dere. She walked all around da V.E.T. office. Here's a pikshur of Colby watching her. He liked to sit on da scale, when he wasn't huddling wif me in dah corner.

Fancy even--you won't BELIEVE this--*purred* at the V.E.T.!!! And she gave Mom head butts while we were dere, too.

Colby says she's a traitor cat.

But you know what? I fink she's just really brave.

What do you fink?

7 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Yes, you are back just in time to party with us. Come by our blog and help celebrate MoMo's birthday/gotcha day. ~S,S,C & F

Cindy said...

I'm glad you survived the ordeal. I love the head butts.
Cindy

Jans Funny Farm said...

Glad you returned. Sorry you had to go to the vet. We think Fancy is brave.

Daisy said...

Welcome back! I am very impressed by Fancy's bravery.

The Florida Furkids said...

Fancy is furry brave! We're really glad that you're back!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Welcome back! We're glad that you survived the v-e-t visit! Fancy may be onto something - if you purr, it's not so stressful.

Charlemagne and Tamar

Dr Ferox said...

I am a V.E.T. and I find a lot of cats start to purr as soon as I grab the stethoscope- it's a deafening noise! (And I think the cats know this.)

Remember, if you wants kittehs to see your product on The Cheezits:

Check out the Submission Guidelines for info on how to submit your product for our purrfect kitteh reviews!
The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Visit www.postpalace.com for more free goodies like this! www.postpalace.com Your Ad Here