Monday, May 12, 2008

Tag! We're It!

We were tagged for the "About Me" meme by our new buddy Mr. Hendrix.

Rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post,the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
We weren't even bornded then!

2. What are 5 things on my todo list today:
Beat my bruvver to the food dish.
Attack the orange rattly mouse.
Take morning catnap.
Finally find out how the little peoples get into the TV screen (we've looked all around and can't figure out where the door is!).
Take afternoon catnap.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Chicken! Nom nom nom.
Also, anything my human beans eat.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Rescue all the shelter kittehs and buy them chicken (We would take the biggest pieces but they could have the rest!).
Plus, we would hire all the big scary doggies as minions to do our bidding when we take over the world. Bwah-hah-ha!

5. Three of my bad habits
Uh oh. We gets in trubble if we:
Jumps on the table and attack the flowers Mom got for Muvver's Day.
Attack bruvver when he is still sleeping.
Eat our human beans' food off their plates when they aren't looking (but it is so good!).

6. Five places I have lived

We just remember the Shelter and our new forever home.

7. Five jobs I have had:

Right now, we work really hard:
Protecting the house from bugs.
Looking cute (it's a full-time job!)
Patrolling the perimeter of the house against enemy incursion.
Grooming each other so we are clean and sexy.
Playing with the youngest bean until he is tired so he goes to bed!

Lessee. We are tagging:
Our friend Ninjapoodles, who knows Mom (even though she likes dogs. No one's purrfect).
Our new friend, Daisy.
Whiskers and Purrs, another new discovery!
Gandalf and Grayson, cool cats we hope think we are cool, too!

15 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Colby & Chedder,those were great things about you,heehee
It's fun to learn about you especially as you are still little kitties :)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

Hi Colby & Cheddar! What great names for orange kitties! Yes, we will sure add you to our Cool Cats BlogRoll. We think you need to go check in at the Cat Blogosphere every morning and sign the Mister Linky. You'll be making so many friends so fast!

http://www.blog.catblogosphere.com/

We have already done this meme, but thank you for tagging us. You can read our answers, perhaps it was about a week ago.

We are SO stealing your exercizing cat video! It's hysterical. We hope Mom doesn't get one of those again!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hi Colby and Cheddar, it is nice to meet you. :) Looking cute is definitely a full-time job! :)

Parker said...

Hello to you two cute boys! I love your names and I am so happy you found a forever home!
Welcome to the blogosphere!
Smooches!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Hello, you are very nice kitties. When you find out how the little people get inside th TV will you let me know. They get inside our computer too!

Purrs, Sukie X

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hello Colby and Cheddar...wow those are two really cool names for some stripey orange kitties...I have an orange brofur his name is Ping. He is a real character. I'm Abby, and I'm the oldest and the smallest and I have no tail.I'm a Manx. Come on over for a visit and I will introduce you to my twin sisfur Boo...well not really twin but we look alike except she has a tail and my other sifur Gracie and my big BIG brofur Jinx....

Purrs
Abby

The Cat Realm said...

Hello Colby and Cheddar, it is nice meeting you! Gandalf and Grayson told us about you, welcome to the Cat Blogosphere!
Karl
P.S. Don't miss to come by our blog tomorrow for an important post!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hi Colby and Cheddar!
Protecting the house from bugs and lookin' cute really is a full time job! I'm glad you have a great furrever home now!

Colby and Cheddar said...

Hellos, everybody! We are visiting your sites, too, and seeing lots of pretty kitties and cool cats. Thank you for making us feel so welcome!

Daisy said...

It was fun to learn new things about you! Protecting the house from bugs is a very important and dangerous job. Thanks for tagging me! I have been very, very bad about keeping up with memes lately but I will try my best.

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a great meme! you are very brave to protect the house from bugs. remember, after eating them, it is normal to bomit up the pieces. the beans find that really gross, but i like it!

you are so cute, i can't imagine you ever get in trouble

Unknown said...

Hi Colby and Cheddar, it is very nice to meet you. I really like your names and of course I like your orange furs 'cause I have orange furs too.

That was a very informative Meme, I always enjoy learning new things about my friends, especially new friends.

JEWELGIRL said...

Hi Colby & Chedder! Welcome!
You have to have connections
to Wisconsin (the largest cheese
production state) to have cute names like Colby & Chedder! LOL
Purrs, From your kitty friends at sandwichedmom.blogspot.com/
Spooky,Daisy,Aniwa & Shadow

catsynth said...

Hi there Colby and Cheddar. Nice to meet you. We love your names :)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hi there you guys!!! Great meme and we LOVE your names! Welcome to the Catblogosphere!

~Goldie and Shade

Remember, if you wants kittehs to see your product on The Cheezits:

Check out the Submission Guidelines for info on how to submit your product for our purrfect kitteh reviews!
The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Visit www.postpalace.com for more free goodies like this! www.postpalace.com Your Ad Here